[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”1931″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_empty_space height=”10px”][vc_btn title=”Buy ticket” color=”primary” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fkh.pmday.org%2F%23ticket||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]SendPulse
An active agent of change in SendPulse Company. After 5 years in outsourcing, he moved to the bright side of product development. He helps his teams to be more effective, keep up and move forward. Conference speaker, a fan of people management. He believes that in most cases we can find a solution without the use of extreme measures!
Subject of the report: From project to product
Abstracts of the report:
• What is the fundamental difference between project and product management?
• Let’s look at their different scopes;
• Let’s take a look at one of the way of the product manager development;
• What you should pay attention to if you decided to move in the direction of the product; • What you should be ready for, what skills you need and at what level;
• Why this may not be yours and why you should stop[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]